Monday, November 3, 2008

November!

Well I've moved one more time! I just got all our stuff into the 6th plex for the winter and now just need to clean the RV, then Wed., our day off, take it down to Ferdonia for winter storage. Tonight Gary is suppose to hook up the antenna so I can get internet and if he does then I will post pictures of the sixth plex. But for now I'm at work in the gift shop. Here are some comparison pictures of how the shop has changed for the winter season. (If you want to call 6 weeks a season.)
Before After
Before the candy on the table we had shirts on the table. The things we sell the most of now are snacks and beverages. This morning has been the exception with people not really interested in the snacks. It is now 1PM and 23 people have been in the see what we have. No wait, 25 people, 2 just came in! Now I have 3 more hours before I can go home for the day. BORING.
Yesterday I sat here and made up menus for the coming months so when I go to town I can stock up more on what I figure I'll need. We have been given alot of left over food from the Lodge too. I should not have to buy any butter!
Well I'm so bored I guess I'll go find something to dust!

1 comment:

Kristal said...

I want to see your menu plan. I keep trying to do that and everytime I sit down to do it I get so bored/overwhelmed/unmotivated that I just don't do anything. Blah.

When you go to Fredonia, stop in at the church! Actually, call ahead and have someone meet you there to intro yourself and get your records moved.

When should I come up this month?