Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WHYYYYYYYYYY

Why do I have to keep the gift shop open?



I had 30 people today and the first didn't even come until 11:30AM! And I had a record sales of -ready------$65.72. My feet were cold all day and of course it seemed like everyone was a comedian today....Oh do you want the door open? (because the door stopper keeps falling down and holding the door open every time someone comes in--Gary, can't you fix this?)



I did fix the problem about the restrooms. :) I was soooo tired of telling soooo many people where the restrooms are and that they are Porter Potties!~ So I made a sign and taped it to the window in the door of the gift shop. In big RED letters is Porter Potties so noone can mistake what I'm saying. So far in 2 days I have had to tell only 2 customers where the restrooms are, so much better than every other customer :).



Today was, is, our grandson Jason's 6th birthday. It was so nice to hear his voice and have a nice chat with him. He's so grown up! Of course this picture is from last year so I bet he looks a lot different now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!

Jason & Emily 2007

1 comment:

Kristal said...

I wonder why I didn't see this post earlier? Oh well.

Haven't checked the mail yet. I'm hopingthe key is in there - can't wait!