Sunday, November 16, 2008

2 WEEKS LEFT

We have 2 more weeks and then I can close the gift shop for the winter. Not knowing how things will be next year-scanners?-I think the best thing to do is bag and label everything I can. And just in case I'm in the Retail Warehouse, my inventory will be that much easier. Of course it doesn't help that I have found numerous mistakes in the inventroy that was just done in Oct. while I have been restocking the gift shop. Anyway, I should have a much better idea of things after Monday when Jack comes from the Corporate office. He's bringing more chips, sodas and candy bars.

Finally got all the meat cut up, bagged and sealed for the freezers. (We had ribeyes the other night after Gary cut up that huge piece of prime rib we got from Costco. Yummy!) Now that everything is froze I think I will unload all the freezers and take an inventory so I will know just what I have and can plan better menus for the winter. Then when I repack the freezers I can stagger the different kinds of meats and things. Maybe I can make more room too for everything. Then I can also get whatever else I may need when we go to Pheonix for Thanksgiving.

Yesterday was a georgious day here. Sunny, slight breeze and WARM. But when I got home from work, the wind started blowing and cooled us down in a hurry.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Mmmmmmmm, can't wait for a good Keysar meal!