Saturday, March 7, 2009


It finally snowed again today but.......it was not much and it all melted on the bare pavement. Did make everything pretty white again for awhile :)


I made bread from scratch the other day and it came out really good. Doughnuts came out really good this morning too. I think I'm getting this high altitude baking down.






I haven't worked much this last 2 weeks. Mike is having a hard time finding enough work for both Tanya and I so I volunteered to stay home so she could get her hours to keep her insurance. This next week I might be able to work making some shelves to go in the Retail Warehouse that I will be managing this summer. I don't mind staying home but it is a bit boring. At least I will be able to get to know Trish better.


I got some good photos of the coyote that comes to see us every day. We haven't seen the foxes later though.










1 comment:

Kristal said...

Those pictures are so cool :D