Sunday, January 18, 2009




Can you believe January is half over? Up here at 8100 feet it feels like winter is most over too, of course it is not but from the warm weather you would think so. Notice all the bare ground. Lets see if I can do some comparison photos.



Gary's work truck Dec. 26, 2008




This is the same truck on Dec. 17, 2008 and there is even less snow today Jan. 18, 2009.


Wouldn't you know I can't find any other photos for camparison. So let me show the snowman we tried to make! Keep in mind the snow is powder and then it has crystalized on the top from all the wind and melting. Definately not snowman making snow. Sorry Kristal but we did try :)








Here's a great picture of the Lodge with the snow sliding off the roof.



And these are the same snow slide but from the backside of it.





So cool looking!


2 comments:

Kristal said...

That snowman is awesome, I'm grinning so big! I'm gonna put it on my blog, too :D

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH MY WORD! These pictures are all awesome! And I love the one of the picture of the snowman up close! Too dang awesome for words!