Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day


Looking out our back door.

It's a snow day! Imagine that. Only got to work for 3.45 hrs this morning when Mike decided it was to slippery for us to be out. There is not enough snow for the snowmobiles yet but just to much for driving the trucks. There really is not that much out there concidering I'm from NH and we used to have to drive in a foot of snow while waiting for the snow plow to make it's rounds. I will periodically take more pictures during the day to show how fast it is accumulating. We are suppose to be getting 30 inches or more by the time the storm is done on Wed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Gary and Edie,
I love all you photos, they are great. Wow you guys sound like you are having a ball. I was so excited when I just happened to run across your blog.
I sent you an email, and hope to hear from you soon.
Your old friend from Germany.
Ann

Kristal said...

You have another reader!!! Woohoo! I miss the snow so much this year! At least I can look at your pics :D

Krissy said...

I NEVER would have guessed that the Grand Canyon would have snow. Boggles the mind, I tell ya! lol