Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Winds

Yesterday was so windy! We had a high wind warning but it was extremely bad. I really think that if the camper was not hooked to the truck we would of fallen over, we were rock'n all day! And late in the afternoon I went out to the SUV to get something and guess what I found--yep all 4 windows were down-just a 1/4" but the inside of the SUV was full of dirt! This morning we had to unload everything and vacuum the whole thing out. Which actually was good cause we reloaded a different way and got more things in. When we leave out of here tomorrow we will be climbing about 3,000 ft. and the more I take the less weight for the truck.

We went to the Little Colorado River 2 days ago. Here are some of the pictures.











1 comment:

Krissy said...

EDIE!!!!!!!!!!!! No one told me when you left you were MOVING, MOVING!!!! I can't believe you just up and left and didn't say bye! *sniff* Did you guys get new cars? I don't remember you guys having a truck or SUV! Where are you headed to now? I miss you around here...